TOP 100 INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS NOMINEE - 2021
the WayUp Top 100 Internship Programs list!
Our program matches talented students to exciting roles across our portfolio,
where they do meaningful work, learn business skills, have fun, and make lifelong connections.
what to expect
Exposure to business
- Explore multiple businesses within TAG’s portfolio as well as the many functions that make up a business
- Shadow professionals in positions of interest or curiosity across many companies
hands-on, real work
- Engage in projects that have real impact on the company
- problem solving in collaborative teams provide interns an inside look into the functions of each position within a business
Building your network
- Build relationships with professionals at all levels of TAG and its companies
- Learn from executives and employees within the portfolio and partner companies
we build opportunities
“We give people a lot of opportunities to get into roles that they might not otherwise be
able to get into, and to get leadership roles faster than anywhere else.”
-John Sercu, Chairman and Co-Founder, TA Group Holdings
- Each intern is given a manager to report to
- Managers give the interns projects that are tailored to their interests
- Projects are meaningful and create standing impact on the company
- Work one-on-one with manager throughout internship
- Have lunch with Launch executives
- Shadow leaders in professions of interest
- Collaborate with other interns on a project to leave your legacy at the company
- Past interns have planned and executed company-wide events, organized a fundraiser bike ride, and created this webpage
Where are they Now?
Past interns are furthering their careers with each step they take.
Visit Launch to read more about the program and the experiences,
on a webpage built by our interns!
kickstart your career
Got a question? Contact us.